Exciting insights into Materials and coastal research.
Several thousand visitors come here every year to find out about our research work. We like to keep people informed and will be happy to talk to you about the subjects that interest you most. If you have any particular requests, we will gladly work out with you an itinerary.
Please give us a call or mail us, preferably with detailed information concerning appointment, visitors and size of the group.
Phone: +49 (0)4152 87-1710 (only in the morning)
Fax: +49 (0)4152 87-1640
Your itinerary may look like:
- Overview of the research topics of the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
- Discussions of subjects that interest you
- A tour of selected research topics at the institutes
- Lunch in our cafeteria (ca. EUR 4)
What you should take into account in your planning:
- Plan your visit well in advance
- The maximum number of visitors in one group is 20
- We will confirm dates of visits and itineraries in writing
- No tours are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays
- Visits are free of charge (with the exception of lunch)